How We Learn
- Aspire to unlock the potential in everyone through diverse educational approaches
- Amplify learning experiences through the research-based initiatives
- Nurture a culture of learning through collaborations and partnerships in all facets
- Promote the wellbeing of our school community through reflection, action and commitment
- Enhance our use of technological developments as a tool for extending our educational offer.
At Nightingale we aim:
- To create a happy, safe, caring and disciplined environment maximizing the children's opportunity to develop and learn
- To encourage each child to realize his/her full potential through active involvement in their own learning, valuing the varied experiences that each child brings to school
- To encourage active participation of parents/carers in all aspects of school life
- To develop the whole child - socially, emotionally and physically as well as academically
- To maintain a supportive framework where all members of the school community feel valued, secure, confident and positive about their role
- To provide a broad, balanced, coherent, differentiated and relevant education for all children
Our values are embedded in all that we do. They are the thread that holds us together. Our values are:
We are proud of our inclusive ethos. All children are provided with excellent learning opportunities and experiences to engage them. All at Nightingale have one goal; to ensure that all children enjoy their learning and make the best progress possible.
As part of the Maritime Academy Trust, we also strive for success though the Maritime behaviours: