FREE Nightingale iPhone App

Our Twitter


  • There are no current events.
Newsletter Archive



More Info

For further information please contact our School Business Manager, Richard Stafford-Hill.

School Lunches

Our lunch menus run on a regular cycle so that children experience food from a range of cultures.  All foods are prepared on site and designed to be nutritiously balanced.

To prevent food wastage and to support financial budgeting we request that parents do not switch between packed lunches and school dinners more than once per term. If you would like to change your meal option, please speak to a member of the school office. Unfortunately, if you do not adhere to these rules you may be charged for school lunches.

Packed lunches can be provided by the school for educational trips. Please make sure that you return your reply slip by the deadline on the information letter. If you do not return these on time then a packed lunch cannot be provided and the child may not be able to attend the school trip.

School Lunches


£2.10 per day

£10.50 per week

View our School Menu here

Packed Lunch

Children may opt for a packed lunch, view our guidelines here.


Free School Meals

Free meals are available to children attending publicly-maintained schools in the borough of Greenwich, if parent(s) get one of the following benefits:

  • Income Support
  • Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
  • an income-related employment and support allowance
  • support under part 6 of the Immigration & Asylum Act 1999.
  • Child Tax Credit (provided you do not receive Working Tax Credit) and your annual income does not exceed £16,190)
  • Pension Credit Guarantee and be in receipt of Child Tax Credit.

In addition, from September 2014, all children in Reception and KS1 are now entitled to free school meals. Please contact the school office if you would like your child to have school dinners.

If you believe that you qualify and would like to claim Free School Meals on behalf of your child (ren) you can find the application form by here If you cannot print this form you can obtain a copy from the School Office.