Make online payments to school via credit or debit card
All payments for clubs, dinners and school trips should be made via EeZeeTrip. Therefore, if you have not already done so, you will need to set up an account with EeZeeTrip.
Payments can be made online, or using the EeZeeTrip app (iOS and Android) available 24/7. You can also view school meal balances and top them up. Plus you can give online consent, where required, for your child to take part in school trips and other activities.
To make things easy, we notify parents of new items for payment by text or email.
Not used EeZeeTrip before?
Download the app:
If you have a smartphone, please download the EeZeeTrip app from your app store (iOS or Andriod). The app shows the same information as the website PLUS it saves the school money when we send you a text message.
Visit the website:
- Navigate to: http://www.eezeetrip.co.uk/
- Click on the ‘Sign Up’ button (top right of the screen)
- Enter your email address and type in a password you wish to use.
- Enter the secure code for your child, detailed on the sheet you were handed by the school office.
- You're all set! You should be able to see all outstanding payment requests, such as school meals and trips.
Don't have your secure code?
Please see the school office and they will be able to give you the form detailing the code and the steps to get set up.